Announcing the Intro PACE Finance WebCourse
Register By November 17 for Early Bird Rates
Join CDFA for the two-day Intro Property Assessed Clean Energy Finance WebCourse on December 5-6. This course will explore the process of creating, operating and maintaining a community based PACE program. The two day course will feature a comprehensive overview of PACE including program design, capital markets analysis, investor attraction, legal and regulatory considerations, market potential, operations and much more.
The Intro Property Assessed Clean Energy Finance WebCourse is an ideal opportunity to enhance your knowledge and maximize your community’s ability to catalyze energy efficiency improvements on industrial, commercial and residential structures. Topics covered include:
- How PACE works
- Why use PACE as a financing tool
- Addressing barriers to PACE implementation
- Financing process & terms
- Important regulations & guidelines
- Management structures
- How to create a PACE program for a community
- Example PACE programs from start to finish
- Residential vs. Commercial
- PACE Bonds
- Eligible PACE Products
- Players involved – designer, administer, contractor, investor, financier, property owner
- Marketing your PACE program
- Finding potential investors and contractors
- Lender consent process
View the Intro Property Assessed Clean Energy Finance WebCourse agenda for a full outline of the timing and topics to be covered.
This course qualifies for the CDFA Training Institute’s Development Finance Certified Professional (DFCP) Program. Start down the road to personal and professional advancement today!