Job Reference #: 150898BR
Business Divisions: Wealth Management Americas
Your role: Are you a leader in innovation? Do you know how to come up with best in class solutions for clients? If so, we’re looking for someone like you who can:
– create partnerships by increasing depth and breadth of existing client relationships
– increase the returns of products and services generate new ideas and creative approaches that push the business forward
– support an effective sales culture through the prospecting, sales and acquisition processes while regularly assessing sales plan performance against the business’s ambition
– motivate and inspire others by providing a vision of shared goals
Title: Municipal Capital & Credit Markets Banker, Public Finance
City: New York City, New York
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You’ll be working in the Public Finance team. We are increasing our footprint within the Public Finance space focusing on building our regional and industry capabilities. Wealth Management Americas is strong, profitable with a national reach attractively aligned to support new issuers within the municipal business. This effort is complemented by our stated goal to become the firm of choice for Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth clients.
Your experience and skills:
– a university degree in business administration, economics, finance or similar
– several years of experience in a similar position or related financial services position
– extensive banking experience in the Public Finance/ Municipal space supporting the Municipal Capital & Credit Markets
– familiarity with cross-border transactions, performing financial and valuation analyses, and utilizing financial services industry databases and tools
– experience providing client support, consultative and negotiation services
– an expert communicator, with experience presenting to clients and senior executives
– able to develop creative solutions to meet client needs by leveraging UBS’s uniquely positioned global platform and cross-product opportunities
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?