NEW YORK (S&P Global Ratings) Jan. 7, 2019 — S&P Global Ratings will host eight webcasts over the next month focusing on the outlooks for individual sectors. In advance of each event we plan to publish individual sector outlook reports.
To register for any of the webcasts, please go to www.spratings.com/events. Registration is free.
The schedule is:
- Jan. 15 – States and local governments
- Jan. 17 – Not-for-profit health care
- Jan. 22 – Not-for-profit charter schools
- Jan. 23 – Municipal water utilities
- Jan. 24 – Transportation infrastructure
- Jan. 30 – Public power and electric cooperatives
- Jan. 31 – Not-for-profit higher education
- Feb. 6 – Municipal housing.
This report does not constitute a rating action.
S&P Global Ratings, part of S&P Global Inc. (NYSE: SPGI), is the world’s leading provider of independent credit risk research. We publish more than a million credit ratings on debt issued by sovereign, municipal, corporate and financial sector entities. With over 1,400 credit analysts in 26 countries, and more than 150 years’ experience of assessing credit risk, we offer a unique combination of global coverage and local insight. Our research and opinions about relative credit risk provide market participants with information that helps to support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.