Piper Sandler | Chicago, IL
Piper Sandler is currently seeking a Public Finance Investment Banking Analyst to join our Chicago office.
Analysts provide analytical and quantitative support and assist senior bankers to provide investment banking service to clients in both the public and not-for-profit sectors. At Piper Sandler, analysts are an integral part of the financing team and assume a high level of responsibilities and actively participate in all aspects of the transactions.
- Developing complex financial models to structure and optimize transactions
- Preparing analyses on client capital structure, debt capacity and credit profile
- Drafting responses to request for proposals by clients
- Preparing presentations for financing proposals and new business development
- Interacting with internal and external financing team members in developing, executing and closing of the transaction
- B.S. or B.A. with major(s) in business, economics, engineering or related fields is preferred
- Successful candidates will be highly self-motivated and willing to work long hours as necessary
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills are a must and good understanding of financial markets is expected
- Well organized, attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects
- Advanced user of Excel, PowerPoint and Word is beneficial
- Strong communication and professional presence with clients required
Click here to apply.