The Tax Exempt & Government Entities (TE/GE) FY 2021 Program Letter has been released.
It captures priorities for new fiscal year. TE/GE will also use their new Compliance Program and Priorities webpage to provide information about additional priorities at the end of each quarter during the fiscal year.
FY 2021 compliance program and priorities align with the IRS Strategic Goals:
- Strengthen Compliance Activities
- Improve Operational Efficiencies
- Maintain a Taxpayer-Focused Organization
- Ensure Awareness and Collective Understanding
- Leverage Technology and Data Analytics
- Develop Our Workforce
They will release a summary of FY 2020 accomplishments when all the data is available. You can also view the annual program and accomplishment letters for previous years.
National Association of Bond Lawyers