January 27, 2021 | 2:00PM EST
Please join us on January 27 at 2:00pm ET for a discussion of our 2021 US Public Finance Utilities outlook.
What to watch – Public Power:
– Affordability trends should survive economic shocks.
– Electric demand expected to stabilize.
– Local government challenges could pressure power systems.
– Low natural gas and energy prices broadly positive.
– Historically low interest rates positive.
– Magnitude of environmental pressure hinges on senate race.
What to watch – Water and Sewer:
– Financial performance amid rising delinquencies and lower usage stemming from the coronavirus pandemic.
– Capital spending impacts on leverage.
– Trends in service affordability.
– The effects of regulatory changes on capital programs and operations.
– Possible ramifications from local government pressures.
Click here to learn more and to register.