A year ago, the NFMA Board looked ahead to 2021 with the view that we would be meeting in person. Of course, this has not come to pass. That said, our Conference Planning Committee has worked to provide a program that is equally compelling in a virtual conference as it would be in person. For your consideration…
The list of topics includes:
- A Conversation with James Carville
- Demographics: How and Where We Will Live, Work and Consume In A Post-Covid World
- Big Cities & States: The Pandemic’s Effect On Revenues & What That Means Going Forward
- Rebuilding America: Infrastructure Investment Following the Recession
- Don’t Stress over Distress: How to be More Comfortable Being Uncomfortable
- Healthcare: Financial Resiliency for a Post-COVID Future
- Securitizations: Their Place in the Muni-Bond Tool Kit
- Charter Schools Take on a Pandemic
- Student Housing: Finding the Silver Lining
- The Municipal Analyst Scrum “Unplugged”!
- Taxable Municipal Bonds are Here to Stay
- Climate Resiliency: A Local Perspective
- California’s Efforts to Leverage Green Bonds to Fund State Priorities in a Sustainable Way – California State Treasurer – Fiona Ma
- Federal Relief Programs: What Has Worked, What Has Not, What Next?
- The Dynamic University of the Future
- The 2021 Texas Winter Storm: Perspectives about Preparedness & the Future Dangers of Climate Change, and ERCOT & the Future of Texas Power Market Deregulation **New**
- Leading into the Future—How Can Leaders Within the Municipal Markets Leverage Diversity To ‘Level Up’ Their Organizations? Fireside chat with Connecticut State Treasurer Shawn Wooden
To view the conference website, including the full program and list of speakers, click here.