Thursday 28 October | 15:30 BST | 10:30 EDT
Please join Sustainable Fitch for our quarterly live presentation on ESG and its ever-growing credit implications. Our Sustainable Finance team will be reviewing the latest developments in the ESG markets and give you a glimpse of the wealth of resources Fitch’s dedicated specialists produce.
The discussion will focus on:
- Key ESG Relevance Score trends and market developments for 3Q21 and a review of changes YTD, including what factors have been the main drivers over 2021.
- A review and assessment on the major developments around sustainability and climate-related disclosures in major markets.
- Exploring why Biodiversity and Nature-related Risks are rising in investors agendas.
- Expectations ahead of COP26 and the key benchmarks for success.
- Marina Petroleka, Global Head of ESG Research
- David McNeil, Head of Climate Risk