8-9 December 2021 | 09:00 – 13:00 EST
We’re pleased to announce our first ESG Outlook Conference under Sustainable Fitch – the second annual ESG Outlook presented by Fitch Group.
Don’t miss your chance to experience ESG in action. See first-hand how ESG data is leveraged to communicate the true financial risk and impact of companies worldwide.
This two-day virtual event includes a valuable mix of keynotes, interviews, case studies and workshops including attendee participation and interaction. Beyond the standard high-level view, take a deep dive into the intersection of ESG risk and debt capital markets. Day 2 will feature specific break-out sessions by sector with real use cases and actionable take-aways.
Here is a sneak peek at this year’s agenda:
Day 1 – 8 December
- ESG Outlook: Key Themes for 2022
- Post COP 26 Review: Thoughts and Implications
- Introduction to ESG Ratings with Case Study
Day 2 – 9 December
- The Technician Corner: Understanding Supply Chain Analysis
- Trends in the Global Hydrogen Market
- Break-out sessions by sector including;
Corporates & Financial Institutions
Real Assets (MBS, ABS, Project Finance)
Sovereign & Public Finance
You don’t want to miss this event so register today!