Gilmore & Bell, P.C., one of the leading public finance law firms in the United States, is seeking an attorney to join our St. Louis office. Our offices are located downtown close to the Gateway Arch National Park, the St. Louis Cardinals’ Busch Stadium, Ballpark Village, Stifel Theatre and the new St. Louis Aquarium at Union Station. We offer a friendly and collaborative office environment, parking, and excellent benefits.
- Represent states, counties, and other governmental and quasi-governmental entities or 501c3 organizations as bond counsel in bond and lease financings, economic development incentives and public-private partnerships.
- Act as underwriter’s counsel and bank counsel in public finance transactions.
- J.D. with excellent academic credentials
- Interest in transactional legal work
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy and commitment to excellence
- Independent, action-oriented thinker who can successfully undertake and complete projects and major tasks with a minimum of supervision
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Hardworking and a team player
- Able to fully embrace our firm culture of “Smarter, Faster, Nicer”
Preferred But Not Required:
- Prior work experience in public finance or tax
- General knowledge of municipal finance and bond terminology
To apply for this opportunity and start your career with our firm, please send a resume, transcript, and cover letter to [email protected]